Choosing a DWI Lawyer
Are you looking for a DWI Attorney in St. Louis or St. Charles?
How to choose the right Missouri DWI lawyer:
With so many DWI attorneys out there, how do I know which one will really get me the results that I need? The truth of the matter is that no attorney should ever hold themselves out a being the best at any area of law. There are a lot of lawyers that will promise the world but when it comes time to deliver their clients are in for a rude awakening. At The Lampin Law Firm, we give our clients an honest assessment of their case and matter-of-fact advice about what to expect. We never promise what we can’t deliver.
When a client comes to us, we find that they oftentimes want to know about our:
- Experience – Our lawyers have over 150 years of combined legal experience. Two of our lawyers are former prosecuting attorneys who are in the unique position of having once prosecuted people charged with Driving While Intoxicated. ALL of the lawyers on our DWI team have handled hundreds of criminal cases and have developed a great deal of knowledge in this complex area of law
- Focus on Results – We approach every case as if it were our own. You will never be just another name on a file. We work with you to identify your goals and will work tirelessly to help you achieve them throughout the c ourt process.
- Communication with our clients – When you hire our law firm, you will be involved in every step of the process. At some law firms, you will be stuck dealing with a paralegal. At The Lampin Law Firm, we believe that you should always be able to speak to an attorney. If we are not available we strive to return your phone call the same day.
- Availability to our clients – Sometimes you will need to speak with somebody outside of normal business hours. Our clients have their attorney’s cell phone numbers and are able to reach them at any time of the day.
Aggressive DWI Lawyers in St. Charles, MO
Our defense attorneys aggressively approach every alcohol-related driving offense that our clients are charged with regardless of how overwhelming the evidence seems to be. Our team uses their working knowledge of DUI laws and procedures to build stronger cases for our clients. We know how much is on the line and we will never accept the minimum when it comes to delivering results. Our clients expect the best DWI defense possible and we strive to meet their expectations in every way.
RECOGNIZED IN THE INDUSTRY
- DWI Lawyers
- CDL Holders and DWI in Missouri
- Choosing a DWI Lawyer
- DWI Breath and Blood Tests in Missouri
- DWI Sobriety Checkpoints in St. Charles
- First Time DWI offenses in St. Louis and St. Charles
- Missouri DWI Expungement
- Missouri DWI Laws
- Missouri Field Sobriety Tests
- Multiple DWI Offenses
- St. Charles DWI & Drugs Lawyer
- Underage DWI