Missouri DWI Laws
Have you been charged with a DWI in Missouri?
In the State of Missouri, there are two separate set of laws that apply to most Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) cases.
The first set of laws deal with the Criminal Consequences of your DWI arrest. The second set of laws deal with the effect that your DWI will have on your Missouri Driver’s License. These laws can be very complex as well as the vast amount of case law from the courts who have interpreted these laws. It is CRITICAL THAT YOU HIRE A DWI ATTORNEY WHO UNDERSTANDS THIS COMPLEX AREA OF LAW.
Missouri DWI Lawyers
Our Experienced DWI attorneys know the law and can answer questions such as:
- Is my DWI a felony or misdemeanor?
- What is the legal limit for alcohol in the state of Missouri?
- How long does it take for a DWI to come off your record in Missouri?
- Will I lose my driver’s license for a DWI? If so, for how long?
- Can I get a hardship license?
- Can I fight a DWI charge?
DWI Laws change frequently in the state of Missouri. Our Lawyers keep up with these changes so that we can give our client’s the most accurate information possible. We also know that different courts treat DWI charges differently. What may be standard practice in one court isn’t necessarily the same in another court.
The Lampin Law Firm offers FREE CONSULTATIONS to people who have been charged with DWI/DUI. We can answer your questions and explain how the law applies to your unique case.
RECOGNIZED IN THE INDUSTRY
- DWI Lawyers
- CDL Holders and DWI in Missouri
- Choosing a DWI Lawyer
- DWI Breath and Blood Tests in Missouri
- DWI Sobriety Checkpoints in St. Charles
- First Time DWI offenses in St. Louis and St. Charles
- Missouri DWI Expungement
- Missouri DWI Laws
- Missouri Field Sobriety Tests
- Multiple DWI Offenses
- St. Charles DWI & Drugs Lawyer
- Underage DWI