St. Charles, MO Workers Compensation Attorneys
Lampin Law's experienced Worker's Comp lawyers can help you with your claim.
Have You Been Injured at Work?
When you are injured at work, you should not rely on your employer when it comes to determining what your rights are under the Missouri or Illinois workers compensation laws. The lawyers at The Lampin Law Firm have decades of experience handling work related injury cases and maximizing the financial recovery for our injured clients.
Many questions arise when an individual is injured at work:
1. Do I even need a lawyer ?
2. Do I need to report my injury to my employer ?
3. How long do I have to file a claim ?
4. Can I get treatment from a doctor of my choice ?
5. Will I get paid while I’m off work recovering ?
6. What if my employer disputes my work injury ?
7. What is my claim worth ?
8. Can I lose my job if I file a claim ?
9. What if my injury is similar to a prior injury ?
10. When can I sue a third party for my work injury ?
The above questions are just a few of the issues that clients need answered when they are injured at work.
The Lampin Law firm handles the following types of work related injuries:
- Back Injury
- Head Injury
- Neck Injury
- Carpal Tunnel syndrome
- Construction accidents
- Mesothelioma/ lung cancer
- Chemical exposure
- Hand / wrist / arm injuries
- Shoulder injury
- Knee injury
- Foot /ankle injuries
- All other types of injuries resulting from work….
If you are injured on the job, contact The Lampin Law Firm for answers to the above questions. Even if you are not sure whether you need an attorney, contact us today to have your questions answered with no obligations. You have questions, we have answers.
To learn more, please contact us