Lampin Law Firm in the Community
The lawyers at the Lampin Law Firm are passionate about the law and helping clients overcome hardships. In that same spirit, we feel it is important to work within the community to both gain knowledge and insight into what our community needs as well as to educate and inform people about certain legal matters.
Many of our attorneys grew up in the community in which we serve, giving us special pride in reaching out and supporting local organizations, schools, and other community-related activities. Some of the work we’ve done in the community includes:
- Volunteering with organizations such as Join Hands, ESL to help disadvantaged children in the community.
- Volunteering with the Missouri Department of Conservation.
- Serving on boards such as for Caring for Kids, an organization focused on providing essential resources to meet the urgent needs of abused and neglected foster children.
The Lampin Law Firm and its employees support the following organizations in the St. Charles and St. Louis metropolitan areas:
- Sts. Joachim & Ann Food Pantry
- Police Unity Tour
- Joel Osteen Ministries
- Incarnate Word Academy
- Academy of St. Louis
- Autism Speaks
- All American Athlete
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Join Hands ESL
- CHADS Coalition for Mental Health
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- STL Youth Sports Outreach
- Wounded Warriors
- Responder Rescue.