Missouri Traffic Ticket Lawyers
Handling Traffic Tickets Quickly and Efficiently
Resolving Traffic Tickets for Drivers Throughout the State of Missouri. Keep Your Record Clean
Even the safest drivers get pulled over and receive traffic tickets on occasion.
The Traffic Lawyers at the Lampin Law Firm have handled thousands of traffic law cases not only in the St. Louis and St. Charles areas but throughout the state of Missouri.
Don’t plead guilty! We may be able to help keep the points off your record.
If you have received a traffic ticket and are thinking about pleading guilty, be aware that in most cases you will have points assessed to your license which can, in turn, lead to increased insurance premiums. An experienced traffic lawyer can oftentimes help you with your ticket without a great deal of time or expense on your part.
How Does it work?
Our firm doesn’t buy into gimmicks. Our experienced traffic ticket attorneys can take care of your ticket quickly and effectively. The process is simple:
- You bring us your ticket or call us with the information and we go to court for you. Oftentimes we can quickly resolve your case with the prosecuting attorney before it even reaches the judge.
- Most cases are resolved with a plea bargain whereby you pay an increased fine in exchange for your charges being amended to a no-point, non-moving violation.
- Once we take care of your traffic ticket, we send you a letter detailing the results along with instructions on paying your fines. In most cases you can pay these fines via mail and the case is concluded without you ever having to appear in court.
- In those cases where a plea bargain is not available, such as cases involving high speeds, our criminal defense attorneys have the knowledge and experience required to formulate an effective defense strategy.
How much does it cost?
In many cases, you can have one of our criminal lawyers handle your minor traffic ticket for as little as $50!
Types of Traffic Tickets We Handle
Our St. Charles, MO traffic attorneys can represent you in a number of traffic-related issues, including:
- Speeding Tickets
- Speeding in a School Zone
- Speeding in a Work Zone/ Construction Zone
- Driving While Suspended (DWS)
- Driving While Revoked (DWR)
- Careless & Imprudent Driving (C&I)
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Failure to Signal
- Parking Tickets
- Failure to Yield
- Improper Signaling
- Hit and Run
- Failure to Provide Proof of Auto Insurance
- Driving Without a Valid Drivers License
- Red Light Tickets
- Following Too Close
- Tickets Involving CDL Drivers
- Moving Violations
- And Many More!